Town Clerk Report; Full Town Council meeting on 13 January 2020.
- We have had an offer from the Volunteer Team at the University of Essex to assist with a project/s (the email was circulated to all). Jim and I are meeting the team co-ordinator on Tuesday 14 January to discuss how they can help with the sensory garden. I will also be asking for their help with the VE75 2020 weekend.
- I circulated a note regarding my meeting on 7 January with Sgt Simon Tattersall about extra policing in Wivenhoe. I am waiting for him to get back to me about attending a Full Town Council meeting.
- I circulated a note regarding the current position with the High St Car Park to the Properties Committee. A meeting has been arranged for 14 January at 6.30.
- A further meeting will be arranged with the web designer for the end of January. If anyone would like to attend please let me know.
- A reminder that we have the meeting with Justin Smith regarding grants on 29 January at 7.30pm.
- I will be working with all staff over the next couple of weeks on a 12 month plan.