Town Clerk Report; Full Town Council meeting on 16 March 2020.
- Following consultation with all staff I have drafted a contingency plan in response to the COVID 19 outbreak- see attached. This is for discussion at the Personnel Committee meeting on 25 March. Any comments by 18 march please.
- Preparations continue for the VE Day events- next meeting 30 March. Posters have now gone out. Please let us know if you would like tickets for the dinner/dance on 9 May.
- Further staff matters are being progressed. All staff will have up to date and correct contract of employment this month.
- All councillors to respond please to my email of 13 March regarding articles for the Annual Report
- The bike repair station has been installed- we need a sign to explain its’ use.